The newsletter is one of my favourite parts of this project. I share my videos with subscribers before anyone else and invite people to reply with their ideas and thoughts. I respond to every single email I receive and it's led to rewarding and fascinating conversations and meetings.
A personal email is much more meaningful than a Facebook like or a YouTube comment, so I put all of my effort into these correspondences.
If you want to know me or the project better, this is the place.
Five things you should know before you join:
- In joining the mailing list you give me two pieces of personal information: your email address (so I can send you the newsletters) and your first name (so I can personalise the newsletter).
- I will only email you to tell you when a new video essay is published so you hear about it first. Very occasionally I will email with important updates about the project. Expect 6-8 emails per year.
- I will never sell, pass on, transfer, download or otherwise do anything with your personal details other than use it to send you emails about my videos. Ever.
- You can unsubscribe in two clicks at any time.
- The moving and shaking of this newsletter is handled by Mailchimp so your email address and first name will be stored on their database. Click here to read how they manage your data.
Your personal data is valuable, belongs to you, and I believe you should always know what people & companies are doing with it.